LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, April 26, 2012

Prada Black Motorcycle Boots Size 35 (=6)



* All the pics are upside down! I couldn't get blogger to let them face the right way up. *

On offer: beautiful Prada motorcycle booties, size 35 - suitable for a US size 6. The insole measures 9.7". Heel height is 1.5". Made in Italy. The leather is like butter, so soft. The boots have been worn with love, and are still in fantastic condition. There are some very small scuffs (0.1") to the side of the heels, though. They are not really visible when you wear the boots and could be easily camouflaged with some black shoeshine, but I thought I'd mention them anyway. Unfortunately, I no longer have the box they came in, but I will be sure to pack them carefully when shipping them.

New, they were about 550 euro,which is about $725
Asking: $70 + $23 for shipping (shipping from the Netherlands. I am listing some more shoes in a size 6 - Lanvin sneakers, Bally pumps, Rochas sandals, Jil Sander shoes and two pairs of A.F. Vandevorst pumps. The listings are now on the second page, I believe. If you are interested in more than one pair, I can ship them together. Up until 2 kilos, the shipping costs will remain $23)

If you are interested or have any questions, please leave your e-mail address in the comments below. This listing will end on May the 3rd.

2 comments:

Amagesoft said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amagesoft said...

Perfect motorcycle boots, really the looks and the stuff is very nice , i really like all this.


mmccleather.com